|soccer sunday watching my team!|
3. As part of my 25 before 25, I'm trying to read 25 books this year. I just finished All You Could Ask For and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a quick but entertaining book.
4. I got a free FitBit Zip from work and it's been pretty fun to see how many steps I take a day. Not really ideal that I'm injured right now but luckily I've still been able to walk with no pain.
5. Speaking of my injury, I've been to two PT sessions so far. They're giving me lots of exercises for my glutes, hip flexors, hamstrings and arch. I'm actually foam rolling daily now too so I'm hoping all of this will really help my IT band heal. I'm not signed up for any races right now but I'm hoping I can do a half marathon in the fall. I'll be doing a bike event in June but it's not a race so I'm just going to take it easy and have fun with it.
6. One of my co-workers is going to be fostering an 18 month old german shorthaired pointer and that's my ideal next dog. They're smart, friendly, cuddly and great to run with. But dogs are expensive and I don't think I could bring another one into Sarah and Ryan's house… :(
7. Only 24 more days until I see Peter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
8. On Thursday my niece will be 6 months old! I can't believe it. I'm sad I've only been able to hang out with her in 3 times since she's been born…it's tough not being close to family! I'll be sending her a few cute outfits because she's a girl and she always needs new clothes! (My brother is still having a hard time believing that…he'll come around :) )
|It's so true so she needs it! Source|
9. I've got two trips to Blacksburg in the works and I'm so so excited. Being in Blacksburg is just good for my heart!
10. As I finish writing this, it's 9pm and I'm eating bagel bites for dessert. Because I can :D
Tell me one random thing for today!