Friday, February 14, 2014

Things I'm Loving Today!

I've always been pretty indifferent to Valentine's Day - I don't love it or hate it. I don't mind  having an excuse to remind the great people in my life how much I love them or having extra chocolate to eat!

So in honor of the holiday, here are some things I'm loving today…

- Getting to work from home for the second day in a row
I've been in pjs for over 24 hours now and I'm not complaining. The snow plow made a 3ft snow wall in front of my car and I'm hoping the sun will melt it before I have to shovel anything. 

- My new iPhone
On Wednesday night before the storm hit, I drove an hour to my mom's house to go pick it up (it got delivered there because that's the address on my credit card). Totally worth it. I'm having way too much fun playing it and taking pictures that aren't fuzzy! P.S. Kiefer got an iPhone last week and we ended up getting the same exact one - we're pretty good at being twins sometimes.

- Sarah and Ryan
I woke up to this morning on the kitchen table. They are the sweetest and I'm so thankful that living with them has worked out so well!


- Playing in the snow with this sweet pup
She is having a BLAST in the snow. She'll stick her face in it and loves sprinting around. She likes catching snowballs and then eating them.

- Netflix
I watched both seasons of The B in Apartment 23 yesterday. My plan today is all the sappy, cheesy Romance movies...currently watching Pizza My Heart. 

- Only 1 month until my Cincinnati weekend with Kayla and Erin!!!!
It's been so fun having something this exciting to look forward to and I can't wait for it to be here! The laughs, the chips, the queso, the girl talk, the running, the fun - it's going to be BEST weekend :)

Happy Valentine's Day! I can't wait to hear how everyone celebrates it!

14 comments:

  1. My husband had to go in today despite the crazy roads! Enjoy your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so jealous about your snow days!! I'd kill for even ONE of those lol! That was so darn sweet of them to buy you chocolates and flowers!! They seem so sweet! Cannot even wait to see you in one little month!! :) have a great Valentine's day, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto the jealousy over snow days and working from home- hehe! Enjoy itt!! YAY for your visitttt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much to love on this day of love! Live it up!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best decision I made for the snow day was sweat pants and a sports bar. That is comfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds like an awesome snow day!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Don't worry, my boomies are still #1 :)

      Delete
  7. I hope the sun melts the snow and you don't have to dig yourself out! I had to dig out two cars (my work and personal cars) and shovel our driveway so that I could get out on Friday morning. We got at least 18 inches of snow and that was a lot of hard work!

    I love playing with dogs in the snow :) Hank does the same thing with catching snow balls and eating them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun did help! Now I just need all the snow on the sidewalks to go away so I can run again!

      It's so much fun because they're having so much fun :)

      Delete
  8. I would love to work from home and be in my pjs all day...although I guess technically a teacher's snow days are just that aren't they?! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoy reading your comments and will try to always respond via email!