Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vacation Dreaming...

With no week long vacation planned this year, I've been daydreaming a lot lately about where I would go if I could /unlimited budget. Here's my current top 3:

1. Germany and Austria - Can you imagine being in Germany right now after they've won the World Cup?! Plus they have great wines, my favorite Riesling, and such pretty views! Peter’s been to Austria and loved it so since they’re neighbors, I’d make sure I’d see the sights there too!
Source
Source
2. St. Maarten – My mom has had a timeshare here for the past 10 years but only recently went for the first time with my step-dad last year. Strangely I wasn’t invited to come along…so I would love to go see the island for myself with Peter!
Source
3. Cape Cod – Peter’s family has vacationed here every summer to visit their grandma. I’ve been twice now and instantly fell in love. The beaches, the small towns, the weather, the adorable beach houses! There’s even a delicious bakery called Becky’s Bakery right down the road from their grandma’s house! Peter’s mom and little sister are there now and I’m so jealous. Gimme this sunset.


6 comments:

  1. Oh man...I love planning hypothetical vacations!! That St. Maarten one sounds amazing! How do they have a timeshare but never go?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh your mom never use her timeshare!??! Tell them I'll take care of taking up that spot if need be ;) ugh, why can't we all just travel the world?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a timeshare in St. Maarten I don't think you could get me to leave! I would definitely join you on any of these trips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger meet- up in St Maarten!??!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to any of those places, but Cape Cod looks like such a cute area. I really want to go on vacation to Hawaii someday! Barry went to the Czech Republic when he was in school at Tech and he really wants to go back and take me there, so maybe we will get there sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreaming of going back to Italy... this time the Amalfi Coast, but for now I'll settle for the Outer Banks in August. I've never been to any of the places you're dreaming of either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoy reading your comments and will try to always respond via email!